Newbie?: Creating an elliptical gradient

Newbie?: Creating an elliptical gradient

Post by David Cronsha » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 01:48:45

I'm new to Photoshop and would like to create elliptical gradients. How do I
modify the circular, radial gradient to make it elliptical (what
buttons/menu items to select, etc.?

TIA

davec

Newbie?: Creating an elliptical gradient

Post by John Ramplin » Mon, 01 Jul 2002 06:35:09

Create your circular gradient in a separate Alpha channel.
Edit it to make it elliptical (Edit/Transform menu)
When you've got it how you want it, copy it into the layer you're working in
(adjustment layer or mask etc).

John

Quote:> I'm new to Photoshop and would like to create elliptical gradients. How do