FS: Epson Stylus Pro XL

Post by Peter Petok » Tue, 05 May 1998 04:00:00

> --------------6A91BF4EBCB58484A45C1339

x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

> The Epson Stylus Pro XL inkjet printer supports up to 13" x 19" paper
> for full-bleed color 12.5" x 18" output and 11" x 17" with crop and
> registration marks. Supports 8.5" x 11" as well. 720 dpi. output.

> Absolutely PC, Mac and Network compatable. Cables, packaging / manuals
> included.

> Optional purchased equipment includes:
> - Adobe PostScript Level 2 software.
> - Installed ethernet card for faster file transfer.
> - Birmay RIP software.
> - 2 packages of Epson high quality paper (13x19)
> - extra black ink cart

> Located in San Jose - Los Altos area.

> Originally purchased 1.5 years ago at over $3,000.

> Asking $1,300. or best offer

> Email reply to:

I hate to burst anyone's bubble, but the XL is currently retailing at $499
new, if you are lucky enough to find one.  They don't come with any of the
extras, but the price is incredible for what was once the best color
inkjet printer for photo/graphics professionals.  Just one year ago the
price was $1700.

Peter Petokas

FS: Epson Stylus Pro XL

Post by Peter Petok » Tue, 05 May 1998 04:00:00

> --------------6A91BF4EBCB58484A45C1339

x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

> The Epson Stylus Pro XL inkjet printer supports up to 13" x 19" paper
> for full-bleed color 12.5" x 18" output and 11" x 17" with crop and
> registration marks. Supports 8.5" x 11" as well. 720 dpi. output.

> Absolutely PC, Mac and Network compatable. Cables, packaging / manuals
> included.

> Optional purchased equipment includes:
> - Adobe PostScript Level 2 software.
> - Installed ethernet card for faster file transfer.
> - Birmay RIP software.
> - 2 packages of Epson high quality paper (13x19)
> - extra black ink cart

> Located in San Jose - Los Altos area.

> Originally purchased 1.5 years ago at over $3,000.

> Asking $1,300. or best offer

> Email reply to:

The XL is currently priced at $499 U.S., if you are lucky enough to find
one.  That price doesn't include the extras, but is a great deal for what

Post by Donald Jacobs » Wed, 06 May 1998 04:00:00

: The XL is currently priced at $499 U.S., if you are lucky enough to find
: one.  That price doesn't include the extras, but is a great deal for what
: was once the best color inkjet printer for photo/graphics professionals.
: Just one year ago the price was $1700.

Make that $429...mine arrived today from L.A. Computer Center. Add $250
for the Birmy PowerRip Software. It's a factory re-furb from Epson, with a
one year warranty. Software included, but no cables. Not a bad deal.

FS: Epson Stylus Pro XL

Post by Sigg » Wed, 06 May 1998 04:00:00

> : The XL is currently priced at $499 U.S., if you are lucky enough to find
> : one.  That price doesn't include the extras, but is a great deal for what
> : was once the best color inkjet printer for photo/graphics professionals.
> : Just one year ago the price was $1700.

> Make that $429...mine arrived today from L.A. Computer Center. Add $250
> for the Birmy PowerRip Software. It's a factory re-furb from Epson, with a
> one year warranty. Software included, but no cables. Not a bad deal.

Do these beasts have a universal powersupply? (for using on European current).

Siggi

FS: Epson Stylus Pro XL

Post by Peter Petok » Wed, 06 May 1998 04:00:00

> : The XL is currently priced at $499 U.S., if you are lucky enough to find
> : one.  That price doesn't include the extras, but is a great deal for what
> : was once the best color inkjet printer for photo/graphics professionals.
> : Just one year ago the price was $1700.

> Make that $429...mine arrived today from L.A. Computer Center. Add $250
> for the Birmy PowerRip Software. It's a factory re-furb from Epson, with a
> one year warranty. Software included, but no cables. Not a bad deal.

I appreciate the claification.  The LA Computer ad I saw in May 1998
Macworld says $499, but I couldn't read the fine print where it says
factory refurbished.  That's still a very good price.

Peter P.

1. FS: Epson Stylus Pro XL (13x19 720dpi color), Supplies

For Sale:

Complete high-end, large-format printing system with hard-to-find
supplies.

Epson Stylus Pro XL (max size 13x19, Tabloid size, super A3/B, and
everything below). Compatible with Mac or PC.

720 DPI Color (24 bits per pixel)

Incredible output. Photorealistic quality.

Used only a few times. Costs $1500+ new. Make offer.

Also available:

3 color, 3 black ink cartridges.
100 sheets 13x19 high-gloss Epson paper
100 sheets 13x19 720dpi Epson paper
100 sheets 11x17 high-gloss Epson paper
100 sheets 11x17 720dpi Epson paper
200 sheets 8.5x11 high-gloss Epson paper
500 sheets 8.5x11 720dpi Epson paper

Total value of supplies is $469 from Epson.

Selling price negotiable. Reply via email only.

Geoff

2. compiling gl code with VisualC++ 4.0

3. problem loading eps

4. 1D function drawing

5. FA: Epson Stylus Pro XL printer

6. modelli Form.Z

7. Epson Stylus Pro XL -- Blowout?

8. Epson Stylus Pro XL PS rip?

9. Epson Stylus Pro XL

10. anyone tried epson stylus color pro xl ????

11. FS: Epson Stylus Pro