OT: Website check, and more information on magazine

OT: Website check, and more information on magazine

Post by Charlie Quant » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:28:32

Hi everyone!

First: I would like some input about the site design of my new site. I
know I have a minor problem, (a break between the top toolbar, and the
logo), that I can't seem to fix, I also would like some input about
the overall design.

Second: A week or so ago I posted an OT e-mail asking for contributors
and authors. I've received quite a few replies, and I'm well on my way
to creating AJox, a monthly CD magazine. That is the focus of the
site. If you're an artist, or webmaster of a site with graphics
related content, please check out the information on the site, and
send me your contributions.

Thanks,

Charlie Quante

OT: Website check, and more information on magazine

Post by Charlie Quant » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 11:54:59

DARN!!!! I forgot the website address:

www.mcqsales.com/discjox

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 02:28:32 GMT, Charlie Quante

>Hi everyone!

>First: I would like some input about the site design of my new site. I
>know I have a minor problem, (a break between the top toolbar, and the
>logo), that I can't seem to fix, I also would like some input about
>the overall design.

>Second: A week or so ago I posted an OT e-mail asking for contributors
>and authors. I've received quite a few replies, and I'm well on my way
>to creating AJox, a monthly CD magazine. That is the focus of the
>site. If you're an artist, or webmaster of a site with graphics
>related content, please check out the information on the site, and
>send me your contributions.

>Thanks,

>Charlie Quante

OT: Website check, and more information on magazine

Post by Ian Firt » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:06:36

Quote:> DARN!!!! I forgot the website address:

Horrible.
Serpentine font went out of style years ago.
Aliased text on top buttons.
Aliased corner radii.
Drop shadow overkill.

--
Regards,
Ian Firth

OT: Website check, and more information on magazine

Post by Charlie Quant » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:13:53

Wow! You don't hold back your opinions.

Thanks for the feedback.

>> DARN!!!! I forgot the website address:

>Horrible.
>Serpentine font went out of style years ago.
>Aliased text on top buttons.
>Aliased corner radii.
>Drop shadow overkill.

OT: Website check, and more information on magazine

Post by Gordon » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 15:27:01

I think you're being nice to him...

GG