multiple images on one page

Post by debbie d » Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:00:00

I want to create a type of flyer using more than one image on a page.
I need to know how I can put more than one image on a page and add text
to make promotional flyers.   I can scan but have a problem placing the
images and being able to work with the different ones for placement etc.

multiple images on one page

Post by Ross » Mon, 14 Feb 2000 04:00:00

Make a blank white image (canvas) the size of your page. Choose a
resolution appropriate for your printer, and high enough for text
output. If you're using a typical inkjet printer, a resolution of
200-300 dpi should suffice. Either Copy & Paste or Drag & Drop images
on to the canvas. Each image will be placed on its own layer. You can
make text layers with the Type tool.

Photoshop is really a program for creating and editing bitmap images.
Although you can make a high-res image in PS that will give you a
decent flyer, a better way to accomplish this would be to place your
PS created/edited images into a page-layout or illustration program
and add the text (and print) there. If text is the most important
element, and if you don't have an app like PageMaker, Quark,
Illustrator, CorelDraw, etc., I'd even consider using your word
processor.

Ross

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 08:33:53 -0800, debbie d.

>I want to create a type of flyer using more than one image on a page.
>I need to know how I can put more than one image on a page and add text
>to make promotional flyers.   I can scan but have a problem placing the
>images and being able to work with the different ones for placement etc.

>* Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network *
>The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

1. Printing Multiple Images On One Page - Any Suggestions ?

Sergei,
Check http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/264e.htm
for directions on how to do this. Hope this helps. Good luck.
--
Roger A. Moncrief
http://www.indrev.com/

Indepth reviews of WinImages, trueSpace 3.1, Imagine for Windows, Ray
Dream Studio 4.1, Bryce 2, World Construction Set 2, Detailer, Goo,
Click & Create, CourseWorks 3.2 CBT, Desktop Support Factory, 3D Deck,
Kitchen & Bath, etc. on line now. Animated Communications' 3D
Choreographer in work. Page also contains a brief Photoshop 5 issues
report.

2. GED Editor

3. Print multiple images on one page?

4. 3DS Max Konvertierung

5. Printing Multiple Images On One Page

6. MULTIMEDIA 2000: Adv pgm available, Registration open

7. Multiple images to one printed page?

8. Miro DC20 from Lightwave (via Premiere)??

9. Concatenating multiple images into one large image

10. Combine Multiple images into one large image

11. multiple images as layers in one image

12. Multiple single TIFFs into one Multi Page TIF?

13. Multiple prints on one page?