Slow dialog Open in PS 3.0.5 MacWhen I Slow dialog Open in PS 3.0.5 Mac

Slow dialog Open in PS 3.0.5 MacWhen I Slow dialog Open in PS 3.0.5 Mac

Post by Zdenek Mika » Sat, 30 Mar 1996 04:00:00

When I try to open file from folder on Novel volume which is
full of EPS files (~90 items, <2MB each), it takes forever
(minutes on PowerMac) to display file and folder names in
Photoshop 3.0.5 Open dialog box. I suspect that PS is reading
all data for all files:(. There is a FaxYI document on Adobe's
www recomending to set Cache Size in Memory control panel to
exactly 96k, but it does not helped much. Any ideas?

ZM