Text: Help Me, please!

Post by Chris Milla » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Is there anyway in Photoshop (via plug-ins, etc.) to place text in a
circular path?!

I have a circular emblem I need to wrap text around the edge inside and
I have no clues.

I'm using PhotoShop 4.0 w/ Extensis PhotoTools 2.0

If there is no way to do it with this package, could anyone recommend
one?  I'm desperate!

- Chris

Text: Help Me, please!

Post by Emilie Glove » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Sorry, someone else will have to tell you the right way, but I can tell you
one way:

Use MS Word's WordArt feature.  Then import it into PS.  That's one thing
I've done in the past.
mle

> Is there anyway in Photoshop (via plug-ins, etc.) to place text in a
> circular path?!

> I have a circular emblem I need to wrap text around the edge inside and
> I have no clues.

> I'm using PhotoShop 4.0 w/ Extensis PhotoTools 2.0

> If there is no way to do it with this package, could anyone recommend
> one?  I'm desperate!

> - Chris

Text: Help Me, please!

Post by sam char » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Illustrator is really what you need here.. it has the capacity to wrap
text around paths.. however if you can't get/use illustrator, you could
always type in your text on a layer.. put your circular guide on another
layer & select each letter and replace it in the right position (unless
there's HEAPS of type.. in which case.. maybe not)

sam chard
fork creative

> Is there anyway in Photoshop (via plug-ins, etc.) to place text in a
> circular path?!

> I have a circular emblem I need to wrap text around the edge inside and
> I have no clues.

> I'm using PhotoShop 4.0 w/ Extensis PhotoTools 2.0

> If there is no way to do it with this package, could anyone recommend
> one?  I'm desperate!

> - Chris

Text: Help Me, please!

Post by Roger A. Moncrie » Fri, 24 Jul 1998 04:00:00

> Is there anyway in Photoshop (via plug-ins, etc.) to place text in a
> circular path?!

> I have a circular emblem I need to wrap text around the edge inside and
> I have no clues.

> I'm using PhotoShop 4.0 w/ Extensis PhotoTools 2.0

> If there is no way to do it with this package, could anyone recommend
> one?  I'm desperate!

> - Chris

Chris,
Check out http://www.humansoftware.com/pagnew/HSotto1.shtml. Hope this
helps. Good luck.
--
Roger A. Moncrief
http://www.indrev.com

Indepth reviews of WinImages, trueSpace 3.1, Imagine for Windows, Ray
Dream Studio 4.1, Bryce 2, World Construction Set 2, Detailer, Goo,
Click & Create, CourseWorks 3.2 CBT, Desktop Support Factory, 3D Deck,
Kitchen & Bath, etc. on line now. Animated Communications' 3D
Choreographer in work. All pages enhanced with music by the Keyboard
Wizard.

1. PLEASE HELP HELP HELP PLEASE HELP

HELP!!!!

All of the sudden when trying to use my Kais power tools and Aldus
Gallery Effects on even the SMALLEST image it saya that It has
insufficent memory(RAM) to perform the operation. This started
happening all of the sudden with NO system changes made by myself.
I am running Photoshop 3.0.4 with win 95 and the updates to ensure
compatibility with 16 bit plugins. My Alien Skin filters seem to work
as do the Standard Photoshop filters

PLEASE HELP IF YOU CAN!!!!

Thanks in advance
Lenny Terenzi

2. London Job

3. 3D - text art - please.. help

4. Job Opportunities UK

5. Help please with read / write from text control (VB4)

6. HELP PLEASE with Illustrator (or Freehand) Text-bending Question

7. HELP PLEASE: Adding Text to a Picture

8. Text Help Please

9. Help with curved text please

10. help with text please!

11. Please HELP: transparancy with text..