S.O.S.-Can't install Adobe Font Folio fonts in Win95!

S.O.S.-Can't install Adobe Font Folio fonts in Win95!

Post by M » Thu, 12 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have tried many time to install Adobe Font Folio's font to Win95 but not
success, can anyone tell me how to make it? I have tried use ATM to install
and use the Fonts Control Panel's "add font" command  but both not works.
Thanks for anyone can help.

Post by Ron Savag » Thu, 12 Dec 1996 04:00:00

> I have tried many time to install Adobe Font Folio's font to Win95 but not
> success, can anyone tell me how to make it? I have tried use ATM to install
> and use the Fonts Control Panel's "add font" command  but both not works.
> Thanks for anyone can help.

You're on the right track.  1)Control Panel 2)fonts 3)Go into files and
find the font
4)Bring the file into the Add Font panel and click the yes Jesus button.
That usually does it.

Ron
Savage Design
http://www.widomaker.com/~rsavage

fax:17575656054

S.O.S.-Can't install Adobe Font Folio fonts in Win95!

Post by M » Fri, 13 Dec 1996 04:00:00

I have solved the problem by myself: I unchecked the "display truetype
fonts only" in the fonts control panel!
thanks anyway!

1. S.O.S.-Can't install Adobe Font Folio fonts in Win95!

I have tried many time to install Adobe Font Folio's font to Win95 but not
success, can anyone tell me how to make it? I have tried use ATM to install
and use the Fonts Control Panel's "add font" command  but both not works.
Thanks for anyone can help.

2. remote/batch rendering FAQ?

3. FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM for Windows

4. MAYA 3d projection prob.

5. FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM (2000+ Unlocked)

6. glBindTexture

7. Problem with System 7.5 on a PPC and the new Adobe Font Folio

8. Multiple Yaxis ranges in one plot

9. Adobe Font Folio

10. ATM installed font won't display in Adobe apps

11. Adobe font folio 8

12. Cheap Adobe Font Folio 8 Warez!