Judgement

Post by Gary Poyssic » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00

It's pretty OK. I like clean, white designs. The use of 3dfx is also a good
idea.

I would put a frame around the type block in the middle (a graphic rule or
something, not an HTML frame) so that the type doesn't get cut off as I
scroll. Otherwise OK.

>Hi,

>Please take a look at my Homepage and tell me your rate.

>Thanks a lot

>Helmut

>www.trendmedia.com

Judgement

Post by Chris » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Very, very clean German design principles here. I like the way you used the
iconology, I haven't spoken German in years, and the pictorials made quite
clear what was what. I like your sticking to high contrast images, overall
excellent continuity. Page loads very fast, even with those Java (?)
buttons.

CS

Judgement

Post by Volker Kolber » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi!
Your site looks quite well. But here are two little tips:

1. Modifiy your content frame to avoid left/right scroll bars for visitors
using a screen resolution of 800x600 (I think the most web surfer still use
that resolution). These left/right scroll bars annoy at least visitors like
me and distract from reading.

2. Use white as the fixed background color on all your sites. If anybody has
another color as his browser's default background color, the look of your
site suffers ... (try it yourself using for example black or green or even
red as your browser's default background color).

And now please take a look on my site
(http://privat.schlund.de/vk/index.htm) ...

c.u.l.a. VK from Germany

>Hi,

>Please take a look at my Homepage and tell me your rate.

>Thanks a lot

>Helmut

>www.trendmedia.com

Judgement

Post by Clemens Zaune » Mon, 09 Feb 1998 04:00:00

> Hi!
> Your site looks quite well. But here are two little tips:

*
is there _ANY SPECIFIC REASON_ to have at.usenet and at.oeh.kontakte in
this thread ??? (removed from my reply)

To all those who reply to any messages of this thread:
please remove the groups above ... exept you have reasons not visible to
me.

cu
        Clemens.