Formac Monitor - settings, anyone??

Post by Stuar » Wed, 02 Sep 1998 04:00:00

Have just bought a Formac 21/700 Trinitron monitor. Nice box etc, but
nooe seems to know thre gamma settings a nd phosphors that I should
enter into P/shop. I'm frakly unimpressed. Does anyopne have the answer?

Many thanks,

Stuart

1. Help needed Formac 19/400 monitor

I have just bought a Formac 19/400 monitor to use on a G4/400 AGP Mac
The problem is that the name of the monitor that appears at the top of the
monitors control panel keeps randomly changing whenever I restart or turn on
the computer.
Sometimes it is a VGA display other times an AT1099DA-1, the resolutions I
can choose depend on which type it comes up as (loads of choice with VGA)
Formac support have got to the usual we don't know what is going on, you are
on you own type of advice.
I guess that the plug and play of the Mac or Monitor is knackered.
Also is it usual when the Mac is off and the monitor on, for the monitor to
come up with the no signal found message.
Has anyone else had a similar problem (I've looked and can't find anything),
is the monitor a bad'un or is there a way to force the Mac to select a
particular monitor.

Thanks in advance

Mat

2. Z-axis in Orthogonal View

3. Formac SGI TFT Monitor - Web Question

4. HELP> Attaching a pbuffer to a DM buffer

5. Monitor Problem (Formac 17/500 & PB1400)

6. Help with save as command

7. Sony Monitor Settings

8. monitor settings

9. Settings for RasterOps monitor?