Dual LUT graphics cards

Post by <ah.. » Sun, 03 Oct 2010 07:10:40

I am setting up a new photo and video editing machine.
My old one (dead motherboard) used two graphics cards to
enable proper calibration of my two monitor setup.

I am looking for a two LUT graphics card, but am having
trouble on the ATI and Nvidia sites telling if a particular
card has that feature.

Do they use a different name?

The machine will be win-7 64 bit, it has two 2.0 PCIe x16
slots, but as implied above I would rather use just one
card.  I have Spyder 3 elite.

Where can I get this information?

--
Andrew Hall
(Now reading Usenet in comp.graphics.apps.photoshop...)

Dual LUT graphics cards

Post by Jason Warre » Fri, 15 Oct 2010 05:58:42

Quote:

> I am setting up a new photo and video editing machine.
> My old one (dead motherboard) used two graphics cards to
> enable proper calibration of my two monitor setup.

> I am looking for a two LUT graphics card, but am having
> trouble on the ATI and Nvidia sites telling if a particular
> card has that feature.

> Do they use a different name?

> The machine will be win-7 64 bit, it has two 2.0 PCIe x16
> slots, but as implied above I would rather use just one
> card.  I have Spyder 3 elite.

> Where can I get this information?

Take a look at Matrox cards.

1. Which PC Graphics Cards Support LUT Animation?

I'm currently using PS with a Diamond Stealth 64 2MB, and the "Video LUT
Animation" preference doesn't work. I'd like to upgrade to a 4MB card.
Has anyone found any PC graphics cards that support LUT animation?
Or is there a trick to make it work?

Thanks for the help...

Dave

-------------------------------
Dave Lasker, VP Engineering
AXCIS Information Network, Inc.
4701 Patrick Henry Dr., Bldg 8
Santa Clara, CA

WWW: http://www.axcis.com
Voice: 408-727-8700 x107
Fax:   408-727-8944

2. Programming plugins (HELP!)

3. Dual-head graphics cards and drivers for DEC Alpha

4. MSWindows and NeXT drivers for VOGLE available.

5. PCI graphics card for dual monitor

6. Single Monitor with Dual Graphics Cards

7. Graphics card with Dual-Head for W2K - advice please

8. Graphics card for 3d + dual head?

9. Best dual monitor graphics card out there for max4

10. Graphics cards versus dual pentium processors