"Save for web" not working in PS 5.5

Post by Ken and Ja » Mon, 24 Jan 2000 04:00:00

In PS 5.5 when I use "save for web", nothing happens. When I first used
it, I got the four image screen just like in image ready. I tried
flattening and making sure that I'm in 8 bit RGB and not multichannel.
I've seen this question before but haven't seen an answer that worked.

1. "Save" on PS 5.5

I just got a G4 with PS 5.5 and noticed that when I try to resave a psd
file I get a message which says I can't save the file because the file
is currently in use. I assume it's talking about me since I'm the only
one working on the image. The only way I can resave the file is use the
"Save as" command and then tell it to replace the file which already
exists. I never had this problem with PS 5.0 and was wondering if anyone
else has seen this before.

Ron

--
Ron Arquilevich
President

2. New version of shareware graphics library for Modula-2 language

3. "Save for Web" not highlighted

4. Color Profile won't stay loaded at startup?!

5. Intuous "problem" in PS 5.5

6. ANN - Digit Reviews 3D Toolkit

7. "Fonts not available" in PS

8. network render

9. "Could not save...because of a disk error"...(file open elsewhere)

10. problem with "save for web"

11. "Save for web" option in PS7