Just installed 5.5. The Anti-Alias won't work. No matter what I set the Anti-Alias to (Crisp, Strong, etc..) it always comes out way jaggy. Any advice???
-- http://www.hissandpop.com/ I work hard on my site! SO VISIT IT, ALREADY!
2. moving graphics from Mac to IBM using e-mail
3. Alias to Anti-alias???
4. PCX or TIFF to Binary file ?
5. HELP: Anti Alias
6. animation toll
7. Optimal B&W-Bitmap-Viewing / Anti-Alias
8. OpenGL Technical FAQ
9. anti-alias line with thickness
11. Fontviewer with anti-alias
12. PSP has better anti-alias tech than PS