A website's URL

Post by Mohammad Zuba » Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:00:00

HEya there...

        A few weeks back, there was this URL abt this site which had
FABULOUS graphics....mostly * women but done nicely.
I remembered one with a fractal as a 1/2 opaque layer...i frogot which
site...i'd appreciate if anyone who knows the URL mail me the URL..

1. Gallery URL's Wanted - Website Relaunched

Hi Folks,

Just a quick message to wish you a Happy New Year and to ask for more
Gallery URL's to add to our listings.

The Digital Waterfalls website has been re-designed and relaunched
today, and now includes a searchable database of links to other 3d
sites, as well as two large galleries and lots of other stuff, so make
sure to drop by at:

http://www.dwhq.co.uk  or http://www.g7sta.demon.co.uk

and send us your details.  Don't forget to let us know what you think
of the new site by signing the guestbook.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.....

C Ya

dave & steve
----

http://www.dwhq.co.uk/
http://www.g7sta.demon.co.uk/
Digital Waterfalls Galleries

2. music tracks

3. silly website URL.....

4. Car Dynamics

5. Still constructing the 'Previz' (site URL)

6. FOSI's appz page - URL'z