Job: Web Design and Print Center Technician

Job: Web Design and Print Center Technician

Post by thisjobsforr.. » Wed, 26 Mar 2008 05:13:00

March 24, 2008

We've just opened a "Web Design and Print Center Technician" job for a
serious media professional here at University of California at
Berkeley. If you are interested in . . .

* Great salary - 40K to 58K to start DOE

* Among the best benefits in the Bay Area, including top medical,
generous holiday and leave, recreation centers and pools, and a *paid*
retirement plan

* Short walk from BART and great restaurants

* Great graphics equipment (8-core Mac Pro, dual 20-inch Cinema
Displays . . .)

* Friendly academic work environment, helping top biologists create
graphical and web media

. . . then please don't wait - we are already interviewing and expect
to fill this position soon!

TO APPLY go to jobs.berkeley.edu, click on "External Applicants", then
"View Job Posting . . .", then search for  "Job #:"  008079. Please do
not respond to this posting.

Thank you for your attention - we look forward to seeing you on
campus.

1. Job Posting-Test Technician-US-OR, Portland

Acumen, the leading developer of advanced machine vision systems,
provides comprehensive machine vision solutions for the most demanding
wafer identification, character verification, matrix decoding and image
registration applications.

PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER

Responsibilities:       Design, develop, and maintain application-specific
machine vision products for                             our Acumen division, where you will be
responsible for a market-oriented product development team.  Acumen
designs products from the ground up to                          meet the ever-growing market
demand for complete vision solutions, which                             include wafer
identification, character verification, data matrix decoding, and image
registration.  This cross-discipline work spans a broad spectrum -
including optics, pattern recognition, software architecture, and ASIC
design - and would be an excellent opportunity for a generalist with a
practical understanding of machine vision and a desire to solve
real-world problems.

Qualifications:         BS in CS, EE, or ME is required; a graduate degree
would be a plus.  5 or more years of experience in machine vision (or
related field) and C programming are necessary.  Additional programming
skills would be an advantage, as software is developed in a combination
of C, C++, DSP assembly, and VHDL.  Hardware abstraction, algorithm
development, and graphical user interface design skills will be
considered.

Send Resumes to
Human Resources
Cognex
One Vision Drive
Natick MA  01760
508 650 3340  (fax)

or via our web site at www.cognex.com

2. My prev. message for help w/ pie chart

3. Web design: UK based Job Offer

4. boundingbox of a

5. Job: Freelance graphic artist for Web Design

6. $$$ EASY AND LEGAL $$$

7. Web design: UK Job offer

8. GMax givining installation error

9. Job Offer Design/Web Exp US_OH_CLEVELAND

10. Job Wanted: Graphic Design for the World Wide Web

11. Job Offered Design with Web Exp - Cleveland, OH

12. web design and graphics job available

13. 3D&2D Graphics/Web Design - Job?