March 24, 2008
We've just opened a "Web Design and Print Center Technician" job for a
serious media professional here at University of California at
Berkeley. If you are interested in . . .
* Great salary - 40K to 58K to start DOE
* Among the best benefits in the Bay Area, including top medical,
generous holiday and leave, recreation centers and pools, and a *paid*
* Short walk from BART and great restaurants
* Great graphics equipment (8-core Mac Pro, dual 20-inch Cinema
Displays . . .)
* Friendly academic work environment, helping top biologists create
graphical and web media
. . . then please don't wait - we are already interviewing and expect
to fill this position soon!
TO APPLY go to jobs.berkeley.edu, click on "External Applicants", then
"View Job Posting . . .", then search for "Job #:" 008079. Please do
not respond to this posting.
Thank you for your attention - we look forward to seeing you on