Text Problem: Unwanted grey box behind text!

Text Problem: Unwanted grey box behind text!

Post by Mark Pi » Thu, 08 Jan 1998 04:00:00

When I type black over white a grey box appears behind the text.
Also, when I type white over black the type is grey with vertical
lines.  All of this is unwanted.  Could you please help?

Mark

1. TEXT PROBLEM: Unwanted grey box behind text and other problems

When I type black over white a grey box appears behind the text.
Also, when I type white over black the type is grey with vertical
lines.  Nothin is looking right.  Graphics don't do what I want.  All
of this is unwanted.  Could you please help?

Mark

2. L6

3. Text Problem: Unwanted grey box behind text.

4. Selecting faces by normal orientation?

5. Unwanted bounding box prevents me from typing text

6. civilian needs your help.

7. Adobe grey Text isn't grey

8. Problem: unwanted blank lines while "placing"text

9. Pictures and a text box on a form with text scrolling

10. SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH TEXT ENTRY BOX

11. Input/Text Box problem...

12. Problems with text boxes in pagemaker