Custom Built PCs for low prices

Post by Genr » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Why go to BestBuy, Fry's Electronics, or any retail stores when you can
purchase it from us for low prices?  Did you know that most of these retail
stores hike up the price from $300 to a $1000 more?  They do not even have
genuine parts inside them?  That is why we build custom computer systems
with top of the line parts for any type of activities ranging from just
browsing the internet, playing games, word processing, or doing graphic work
like CAD.  www.madproduction.com has it all.  Email Us
for a quote on your "dream" system  We also sell hardware and software for
low prices.  Please come and check us out.
            www.madproduction.com

Custom Built PCs for low prices

Post by Jobu » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

that is a * ass logo you have on that site.

Quote:> Why go to BestBuy, Fry's Electronics, or any retail stores when you can
> purchase it from us for low prices?  Did you know that most of these
retail
> stores hike up the price from $300 to a $1000 more?  They do not even have
> genuine parts inside them?  That is why we build custom computer systems
> with top of the line parts for any type of activities ranging from just
> browsing the internet, playing games, word processing, or doing graphic
work
> like CAD.  www.madproduction.com has it all.  Email Us
> for a quote on your "dream" system  We also sell hardware and software for
> low prices.  Please come and check us out.
>             www.madproduction.com

Custom Built PCs for low prices

Post by Doug Jacob » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:> that is a * ass logo you have on that site.

I like how you can't actually buy anything yet... "please ignore the
Buy Now! buttons."

1. Custom Built PCs for low prices

Why go to BestBuy, Fry's Electronics, or any retail stores when you can
purchase it from us for low prices?  Did you know that most of these retail
stores hike up the price from $300 to a $1000 more?  They do not even have
genuine parts inside them?  That is why we build custom computer systems
with top of the line parts for any type of activities ranging from just
browsing the internet, playing games, word processing, or doing graphic work
like CAD.  www.madproduction.com has it all.  Email Us
for a quote on your "dream" system  We also sell hardware and software for
low prices.  Please come and check us out.
            www.madproduction.com

2. Looking for Navy 3D ship models

3. Custom Built PCs for low prices!!!!

4. Computer Graphics Contests

5. How to create this thumbnail effect?

6. Custom Built PCs for low prices

7. Custom Built PCs for low prices!!!!

8. Custom Built PCs for low prices

9. Custom Built PCs for low prices!!!!

10. Custom modeling..Low prices

11. WT: Low Price Dye Sub Output from PC