Trouble printing pix in center of page

Post by re » Wed, 29 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I'm having trouble consistently getting my epson 750 photos to print in the
center of the
page.
Photoshop 5 is supposed to do this, but doesn't, even though right clicking
on the bottom of the screen shows a centered image.
I tried to correct by using the "center" option in the 750 printer
properties array.  this led to adequate centering for a photo that Photoshop
failed to center.  However, the next photo, printed using the same settings,
was off along the length of the paper.
Any advice appreciated.  tia
fred

Trouble printing pix in center of page

Post by Gary L. Hun » Fri, 07 Apr 2000 04:00:00

You're not by any chance pasting your photos onto a
Photoshop canvas larger than the picture, are you?
What Photoshop centers is the whole canvas, so if
your image was off-center on the canvas, you could
get the effect you describe.  (I make use of this
deliberately by putting 4x5 test prints in the
corner of an 8x10 canvas--lets me use the same sheet
of paper for 4 tests just by flipping either the
paper or the canvas.)

> I'm having trouble consistently getting my epson 750 photos to print in the
> center of the
> page.
> Photoshop 5 is supposed to do this, but doesn't, even though right clicking
> on the bottom of the screen shows a centered image.
> I tried to correct by using the "center" option in the 750 printer
> properties array.  this led to adequate centering for a photo that Photoshop
> failed to center.  However, the next photo, printed using the same settings,
> was off along the length of the paper.
> Any advice appreciated.  tia
> fred

1. Can't print in center of page

On the Epson Stylus Photo 700, Properties>Paper and there is a
selection box, Printable Area, toward the bottom with a check box for
Centered.That ais the way I remember for my 600 so maybe the 900 is
the same.
Myron

2. How to perform hittest in a drawing program ?

3. printing: damned center page

4. 3d artist's web page. Come see!

5. Having trouble printing custom page sizes in CD7

6. Video Capture/Output cards

7. Grainy pix for Web pages?

8. Quicktake 150 Pix To Web Page?

9. Centering trouble, help needed.