*** URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT ***

*** URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT ***

Post by Thodoris Tsioupr » Mon, 21 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi!

Could anyone send me the "Alien Skin" filters for
photoshop version 3.0 or 4.0 ? ( by email please )
It 's an emergency!!!
Please H E E E E E E E E L P

Thanks,
Thodoris Tsioupros ( Chalkida / Greece )

P.S : I would be greatful to you, if you visited my web
page (http://users.hol.gr/~thodoris)

*** URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT ***

Post by Rade » Fri, 25 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

>Could anyone send me their computer, monitor, scanner and CDROM burner.
>It 's an emergency!!!
>Please H E E E E E E E E L P

I don't need the burner, but an extra computer, monitor, scanner and
CDROM would be OK.
It 's an emergency!!!
Please H E E E E E E E E L P

;o)

___________________________________
Radek
[http://www.icenter.net/~radekp/]

Post by Ian Du Rie » Sat, 26 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> Hi!

> Could anyone send me the "Alien Skin" filters for
> photoshop version 3.0 or 4.0 ? ( by email please )
> It 's an emergency!!!
> Please H E E E E E E E E L P

> Thanks,
> Thodoris Tsioupros ( Chalkida / Greece )

> P.S : I would be greatful to you, if you visited my web
> page (http://users.hol.gr/~thodoris)

Hi!

Could anyone send me their computer, monitor, scanner and CDROM burner.
It 's an emergency!!!
Please H E E E E E E E E L P

Why?
What you are asking for is illegal. It's called piracy or THEFT.
Just because it's urgent, doesn't make it legal.

Ian Du Rieu
The Leon Audio Co

Spam Filter
Assemble following lines into one line for valid Email address

.com
.au

1. *** URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT ***

Hi!

Could anyone send me the "Alien Skin" filters for
photoshop version 3.0 or 4.0 ? ( by email please )
It 's an emergency!!!
Please H E E E E E E E E L P

Thanks,
Thodoris Tsioupros ( Chalkida / Greece )

P.S : I would be greatful to you, if you visited my web
page (http://users.hol.gr/~thodoris)

2. JPEG image compression FAQ, part 1/2

3. URGENT URGENT - urgent.txt [1/1]

4. scanning to fax and e-mail

5. URGENT,URGENT 2D ANIMATION EXAMPLES

6. L6: Clone light bug?

7. URGENT! WINTESLA NEEDED SOFTWARE FOR NOKIA MOBILE PHONES URGENT!

8. URGENT--TYPE TWISTER or equivalent?

9. need help starting out(urgent)

10. URGENT: Transparent image edges

11. Urgent Help Needed