Wanted: information on Grad School (please)

Wanted: information on Grad School (please)

Post by M. Radwan Khali » Sun, 24 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

  I'm an Aerospace Engineer (I'll be graduating next semester) and  I'm interested in going
to grad school in computer graphics.. I'll very much appreciate it if you have the time to
provide me with a

1) list of the top ten graduate schools in computer graphics as a sub-discipline of
computer science  (as opposed to art or design)..[ in order if possible ]

2) If the above information is unavailable. It will be of great help if you can provide
me with names of additional good  schools  in  this  sub-discipline  other  than
Stanford, Cal Tech, and Cornell [ theses are the only three I know of ]

3) Also information on international good schools (especially in the UK) will be
appreciated..

Finally I would like to thank you very much for your time and wish you a merry
Christmas

God Bless

M. Radwan Khalil

                                    '''
                                  (0 0)
               +---o00----(_)------------+
               |   Mohamed  R.  Khalil           |

               | Iowa State University  (Aerospace Engineering dept.)    |
               | http://www.public.iastate.edu/~kufqen/enetr.html     |
               +------------------o00-----------------------------+
                               |__|__|
                                  || ||
                              oo0 0oo

Wanted: information on Grad School (please)

Post by ReinMa » Tue, 09 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Texas A&M University has a computer animation graduate program you should check
out.

--
  ' ',' ,',' ', ,',' ' ', ,' ',' ', ,'  ,' , '
',',   , ,  ,' , ','  ',   , ,  ', , ' '  ' ,'

Post by ent.. » Thu, 11 Jan 1996 04:00:00

>Texas A&M University has a computer animation graduate program you should check
>out.

And so does the Rochester Institute of Technology.

Erik Timmerman
Computer Animation Program
Rochester Institute of Technology

1. Wanted: information on Grad School (please)

[...]

2. Printing Gausian Blur

3. ATI TV Wonder PCI problem

4. accelerator card recomendations for running Max2

5. FS: Class on Demand 203

6. Wanted: Grad School information (Please)