Win2K and Japanese IME

Post by Reggie Fento » Sat, 15 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Has anybody been able to use the English version of Photoshop 5.5 on Win2k
with the Japanese IME installed to create text in Photoshop in Japanese?

Everytime I try to enter in characters into photoshop, they appear as a
series of question marks instead of Japanese characters.

Reggie

Win2K and Japanese IME

Post by ACE in hungr » Mon, 17 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Have you installed 'CMAP Files'?

Run installer of Photoshop, the dialog will ask you to install 'Typical',
'Compact', or 'Custom'. Choose 'Custom', check the 'CMAP Files'.

Wolf Ding
Drop ppp to reply

> Has anybody been able to use the English version of Photoshop 5.5 on Win2k
> with the Japanese IME installed to create text in Photoshop in Japanese?

> Everytime I try to enter in characters into photoshop, they appear as a
> series of question marks instead of Japanese characters.

> Reggie

Win2K and Japanese IME

Post by ACE in hungr » Thu, 20 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Do you have any Japanese fonts installed? What's the font name and where do you
get it from? Have this system worked before? If yes, what's the previous system
software vers?

You do not need Japanese ATM fornt (always expensive), Truetype works quite well
(maybe not so perfect as ATM font).

Wolf Ding
Drop ppp to reply

1. Handu Translator - Japanese to English - English to Japanese

http://worldlingo.com/wlservlets/Page?pagecode=004000

Seeing as so many good sites for our favourite
utilities and tutorials are in Japanese
this is very handy!

Only for Internet Explorer 5
Give you right click translate ;)

It will also translate English to Japanese
for our Japanese friends here :)

--

CCJ

Check out my Artwork and  Music

My website --------> www.geocities.com/coolcolj

2. OpenGL 1.1, 1.2 & Delphi,

3. Chinese text in Win2000 global IME with PSP7?

4. Any video Sample Programs aviavalbe?

5. Softquadro HERE IS MY 2 HOURS TEST RESOLTS IME VERY IMPRESSED

6. StealthNet works this time!

7. how to write my own IME editor

8. Save Your Computer!

9. How can I use IME under fullscreen Mode.

10. displaying ime window in d3d8

11. How can get Japanese version 5.0 working with my W2K in Japanese ?

12. Japanese XPess file

13. Japanese Fonts- Please help