Filters Unlimited need help please

Post by L.M. » Sat, 13 May 2000 04:00:00

I have Filters Unlimited installed to C:\Program Files\Adobe 5.5\ICNET
Filters.db  and when i'm in Adobe Photoshop i can see it under Filters.
I also have PSP 6.02 installed and i have psp pointing to Adobe
Photoshop\Plug-ins   to pick up all the plugins from the adobe plugins
folder.    But how come it doesnt show my Filters Unlimited plugins?  Does
anyone know how to make that show in PSP under Image/Filters.

TIA

1. Filters Unlimited Need help

I have Filters Unlimited installed to C:\Program Files\Adobe 5.5\ICNET
Filters.db  and when i'm in Adobe Photoshop i can see it under Filters.
I also have PSP 6.02 installed and i have psp pointing to Adobe
Photoshop\Plug-ins   to pick up all the plugins from the adobe plugins
folder.    But how come it doesnt show my Filters Unlimited plugins?  Does
anyone know how to make that show in PSP under Image/Filters.

TIA

2. experience in 3DFX and Delphi

3. PLEASE NEED HELP WITH ALIEN BLACK BOX FILTER -- I BEG -- PLEASE PLEASE

4. Raytracing: PowerMac vs. Pentium

5. help please: need sepia filter

6. Using the Graph Editor Outliner split view

7. Need help in finding filters - please

8. Any better/faster way to anti-alias than super-sampling?

9. Q: Need help after installation MAYA 2.0 Unlimited

10. EnumEnhMetaFile Help Needed! (Please Please Please)

11. filters unlimited

12. Using Filters unlimited with PSP to produce watercolor and other effecs

13. Filters Unlimited