Cleaning CS2 bloat off my system drive

Post by Glen » Sun, 18 Dec 2005 04:50:29

Anyone know of an online guide (or Adobe tech note) on how
to clear off the 200+ MB of bloat CS2 installs on a system drive,
even though one chooses another drive for installation?

I swear Adobe takes the bloatware cake.  I've never seen so
much *installed by any program, let alone a freaking graphic
editor.  Do U.S. users really need "ExtraSettings" installed for
Japanese newspapers and magazines, or linguistics for
SIX* different countries?

Please no "add more disk space" comments, that's not the issue.