5 or 12 megapixels

Post by Tim92 » Sun, 06 Mar 2011 11:25:20

I am just taking pics to be displayed on the screen, not for printing.  I
have a 12 megapixel cam, but it seems like overkill.  Do you think using the
5 mp option is good enough, such as posting pics to social networking sites.

5 or 12 megapixels

Post by Tim92 » Sun, 06 Mar 2011 23:07:53

Quote:> In general, you should pay more attention to the SIZE and acceptable
> quality you need.  I dislike low-rez image so all my photos always saved
> as
> MAX quality (example with Photoshop I save at Quality = 12)

It's a Polaroid i237 digital camera.  I think it takes great pics.

If I upload pics to facebook at 5mp, it resizes it to fit on the screen.
When I view the same pic in Photoshop (without facebook), it shows it at
about 25% to fit on screen.

1. More on Wacom 12 x 12

  It's said that Wacom's 12 x 12 is too complex to run from the ADB
port. I have no doubt that's the case.
  I have a Calcomp 12 x 12 that runs from the ADB port and it seems to
work fine. My only problem is that I didn't know it was going to be
that big (physically). I was hoping for something that would be
comfortable working on my lap. Apparently 12 x 12 people have big
projects that tie the unit to a table. I really want something 6 x 8
or 6x9 and would be willing to trade straight across for the 6x8 or
6x9 Wacom with the corless, batteryless stylus.

2. Polygon mesh datafiles

3. 12 x 12 Graphics Tablets

4. Flicker in AVI

5. Summasketch 12 x 12 Graphics Tablet with 2 button pen and 4 button puck

6. 64 min CD-R vs 80min CD-R

7. Page Setup Left Margin: 12.7mm = 12.07mm?

8. Glowing Effect thru transparent objects

9. Wacom UD 12 X 12 Tablet question

10. 12 X 12 in. Art Tablet Questions

11. FREE NYC SGI O2/Alias/Wavefront Seminar 12/12

12. Hitachi 12 x 12 Digitizer Tablet