any information on convert RGB color value to HSI value

any information on convert RGB color value to HSI value

Post by Edmond Mu » Wed, 30 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Hi all, I am not familar with the graphic programming but I have to write a
program that some parts need to convert RGB color of a image file to HSI in
c Programming. Could anyone give me some information or resources or
algorithm to me? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Edmond Mui

1. any information on convert RGB color value to HSI value

Hi all, I am not familar with the graphic programming but I have to write a
program that some parts need to convert RGB color of a image file to HSI in
c Programming. Could anyone give me some information or resources or
algorithm to me? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.

Edmond Mui

2. Help: Creating an engine

3. Optimising a bit

4. 3D Animator available in NYC

5. 16-bit color value to RGB-value converting

6. Something like ConvertToMovie which is scriptable

7. Converting 8 bit color to RGB values (HELP!)

8. Algorithm to convert color RGB values to grayscale...

9. Converting values from RGB to 256 color

10. How to cinvert RGB values into a single grayscale value

11. How transform a rgb value to tsl value