how to make a one pix frame...

Post by Andrei Josephse » Sat, 20 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Somewhere in my picture i need to ad a one pix wide frame.
But i just cant get it right... please give me some
sugestions...

how to make a one pix frame...

Post by Enzo Bor » Sun, 21 Jul 1996 04:00:00

> Somewhere in my picture i need to ad a one pix wide frame.
> But i just cant get it right... please give me some
> sugestions...

It's very easy; use the selection tool, then, from menu "Edit" choose "Stroke".
U can define the width, the color and the position of the stroke relative
to the selection.

Enzo

how to make a one pix frame...

Post by Russ Tab » Sun, 21 Jul 1996 04:00:00

> Somewhere in my picture i need to ad a one pix wide frame.
> But i just cant get it right... please give me some
> sugestions...

Use the retangular selection tool and draw your box/frame. From the Edit
Menu, select Stroke. Set it to one pixel and there you have it.

Setting the location to Inside or Center have the same results with one
pixel wide stroke.
--
RT

www.iserv.net/~rtideas      <Photoshop Ticks on Trips>