Dell FP2000 TFT Monitor opinions ?

Post by Nicolas Guilber » Tue, 19 Feb 2002 17:46:52

I don't know if this is the right forum, but i would like to hear opninions
from photoshop users who have used this Flat panel monitor.

20.1" 1600x1280pix resolution is what everybody would want for photoshop
work !
and its price is very competitive.

Nicolas

Dell FP2000 TFT Monitor opinions ?

Post by Jane Krate Dud » Wed, 20 Feb 2002 11:24:54

Ooh, I just saw that in the Dell catalog. It looks so tempting (and reasonable)
but I would worry about image quality/brightness/etc. Has anyone tried this
monitor with PS???

> I don't know if this is the right forum, but i would like to hear opninions
> from photoshop users who have used this Flat panel monitor.

> 20.1" 1600x1280pix resolution is what everybody would want for photoshop
> work !
> and its price is very competitive.

> Nicolas

1. OT-- Dell CRT Monitors -- Opinions needed

Has anyone used Dell's 19" P992 FD Trinitron Monitor (is this a Sony?)?

OR the Dell 19" M992 CRT monitor?

OR Dell's 21" P1130 FD Trinitron monitor?

I'd be most grateful for your opinions and comments. I'm doing graphic
design work and need a good monitor.

Thanks,
sarah

2. Compressing a .jpg file

3. Formac SGI TFT Monitor - Web Question

4. Receive Garbage When Printing From Epson Printer

5. TFT monitor

6. Literature covering Surfacing and Texturing?

7. OT - LCD &TFT monitors for graphics?

8. Need Maps?

9. Color difference between Monitor and TFT displays

10. DELL 21" TRINITRON MONITOR

11. dell 24" monitor