PS insists on printing B&W and screened on Kodak ColorEase

PS insists on printing B&W and screened on Kodak ColorEase

Post by Lorne Tontegod » Wed, 08 Jan 1997 04:00:00

We are having some difficulty with Photoshop insisting on printing images
to the Kodak ColorEase printer as a screen and in B&W. Other programs don't
do this when set the same way (Corel, etc.). This is a continuous tone
printer.

We are running PS 3.0.5 under Windows 95. If anyone has encountered this
problem as well I would love to hear from you.

If you could email as well as post, I would be greatful. This is a large
news group and things tend to get lost in it.
--
Lorne Tontegode

1. FS: Kodak ColorEase PS Dye Sublimation Printer

Kodak ColorEase PS Printer

Photographic quality continuous-tone (non-dithered) dye sublimation prints.

Simultaneous processing and printing with 40 MHz SPARC-RISC CPU and 86 MB of
memory.

PostScript level 2 or Raster images.

Connects to Macintosh or Windows (Appletalk, Ethernet, parallel port or RS232
serial).

SCSI interface for external hard drive (optional).

Kodak UltraColor color rendering software.

8.5 X 11" transparencies and prints.

As new condition (printer reports it had made a total of 178 prints).

Plus $200 of consumables.

Bought at $8500, selling for $2990

If interested, contact:

Mike Fitz

2. Conventional Graph Transitive Closure

3. Kodak ColorEase PS Dye Sub Printer F/S

4. Demo machine at Newtek SIGGRAPH Booth

5. FS Kodak Dye Sublimation Printer ColorEase PS

6. Joints, and character animation

7. FS Kodak ColorEase Dye Sub Printer

8. Two new tutorials added! (5/24/00)

9. Kodak Colorease Problems