JPG Export Summary(kind of)

Post by Hasse Gustafsso » Sun, 31 May 1998 04:00:00

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you people who bothered to
answer my not_so_very_intelligent question.
I'd totally missed the part about flattening the image
before "Saving As". After doing so I can see why I got
so many "What's wrong with Save As ?" answers.

Secondly, you can stop sending me e-mail on this matter now,
my mailbox is about to burst into pieces. :-)

I've learned four things over these past days:
1. People can be very nice and helpful.
2. People can be very rude.
3. The nice people have a conciderable amount of
knowledge that they are more than happy to share.
4 The rude people have a conciderable amount of
knowledge that they hit you over the head with and
say: I know, you don't, I win, you loose!

As it turns out;
I won. Knowledge.
They lost. Respect.

Sincerely,
/Hasse

"Elvis didn't die, he just went home."   /M.I.B
http://welcome.to/hasses.hemsida (In Swedish)

JPG Export Summary(kind of)

Post by Ross Fenmor » Mon, 01 Jun 1998 04:00:00

> First of all, I'd like to thank all of you people who bothered to
> answer my not_so_very_intelligent question.
> I'd totally missed the part about flattening the image
> before "Saving As". After doing so I can see why I got
> so many "What's wrong with Save As ?" answers.

> Secondly, you can stop sending me e-mail on this matter now,
> my mailbox is about to burst into pieces. :-)

> I've learned four things over these past days:
> 1. People can be very nice and helpful.
> 2. People can be very rude.
> 3. The nice people have a conciderable amount of
> knowledge that they are more than happy to share.
> 4 The rude people have a conciderable amount of
> knowledge that they hit you over the head with and
> say: I know, you don't, I win, you loose!

> As it turns out;
> I won. Knowledge.
> They lost. Respect.

Yes, there are people on this group who seem to have their self-worth tied up in
knowing more than you do. But everybody wins. You learned something; they got to
feel better about themselves.

Ross