Gamma Gamma Hey Hey

Post by David Na » Thu, 28 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Since I installed OS 8, my Gamma control panel is useless. All of the
controls work, they just have no effect on the screen or the little
contrast bar in the control panel. Can someone please help me?

Thanks,
Nash

--
Emailing Me? Lose the "Z" in my address. You'll be glad you did.Thanks.

Gamma Gamma Hey Hey

Post by N.. » Thu, 28 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Quote:> Since I installed OS 8, my Gamma control panel is useless. All of the
> controls work, they just have no effect on the screen or the little
> contrast bar in the control panel. Can someone please help me?

It's not necessarily Mac OS 8....this also occasionally happens on some
video cards with earlier versions of the Mac OS, too.  The fix is to
change your color depth (use the Monitors & Sounds control panel); you
want to switch to a lower color depth (from millions to thousands, or
possibly all the way down to 256).  The sliders & radio buttons should
then start working.  Make your adjustments, then switch back to your
desired color depth for your work.  If that *doesn't* work, please post
back here (or call Adobe's Tech Support).

1. HEY HEY HEY HEY WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE ????

I thought this was a NG for computer graphics ?

But it seem I've came to childrens playground where everybody is arguing

about who is the good and bad guy in the sandbox.

Up on your feet again let's discuss 3D and graphics and not fighting
around Ian Skinner
who probably done more than all of you ever going to do.

stealing is criminal and like anything else that is criminal under the
rules of law.
who wants to do something and then let someone else takes it and claim
that it is his work when it's not ? just wondering... I mean whatever
reason you have to steal it is still a criminal act and it has it's
consequences if you get caught.

bottom line: Is it alright if I come home to you and take your stereo or
car or whatever I find interesting in your home ??? I presume not  so
let it end here "WAREZ IS ILLEGAL !!!"

Back to 3Dtalk....

2. Help!!!! AVI 16bit?

3. Monitor Gamma and Picture Gamma

4. Programatically make a string into a gif?

5. Gamma mia, here we go again, Gamma...

6. Corel Draw Newsgroup

7. Gamma correction: O = pow(I,gamma) or O = pow(I,1/gamma)?

8. Animations to Video

9. hey

10. Hey -- need some help with PSP!!

11. hey ok I need help with scanning!!!!

12. hey!