does anybody know of a program [1/1]

Post by Leon Jr Beasle » Sun, 21 Jul 1996 04:00:00

begin 777 pna83709
"#0H`
`
end

1. Anybody Know Of A Free Program...

     I'm not sure if my message from yesterday ever got posted because it included a sample image. Anyway, I'm trying again without the image. I was simply wondering if anybody knows of a free image editing program i could download where I could pixelate or cause a mosaic effect over a portion of the image.

     I'm talking about the effect more often seen on television to cover nude body parts or certain people's faces. I've downloaded around 6 or 7 programs from Cnet, but only a couple of them could cause the wanted effect for the whole picture, and not a given section of the image (such as Eye Batch 2). You can use filters and effects on a portion of the pic with the 20/20 program, but it doesn't have that pixelated option I want.

     If anybody knows what I'm talking about (too bad I couldn't include the sample), or better yet, knows of a program that can do this, your input will be much appreciated.

Draco

2. how to locate 3D object to the same place on on screen ?

3. Anybody know of a functional demo or shareware program that manipulates text

4. Algorithm to find out the dimentions of the current plane in a viewport.

5. Has anybody done anything like this before?

6. Rotating bitmap greater than 256x256 pixels

7. anybody from Australia done the 3D Studio max course in Canberra

8. Animation Engine/Package

9. It's done, done, done!

10. Wanting to know what can be done with matrix

11. Help: I need to know the best way of doing explosions

12. conv3ds problem (or I don't know what I'm doing)

13. Anybody know PerlMagick?