Altering mouse menu

Post by <schmidt.. » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 14:30:17

Hi!
How can I alter the right-button-mouse-menu in ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 6.0?
As a dentist I'm archiving and improving hundreds of my diapositives via
scanner.
The procedure is always the same:
1. Turning the scanned picture to symmetrie
2. T* away the non-interesting parts of the picture
3. Correcting the Gamma-curve
4. Auto-Sharpening
(5. Improving the colour-balance)
6. Re-Sizing into 15x10cm
7. Adding the picture-information and giving a name to the file.
As I failed to automatize this procedure I should like to have those
procedures as menu-items when clicking on the right mouse-key, so that I am
not forced to click endlessly through the menues.
Does anybody know a way to change the fixed menu-form (like in the
MICROSOFT-OFFICE-Products)?
Schmidtlef

--
Visit my homepage!
http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. Can I alter SGI Mouse Cursor Icon?

Greetings!

I am working on a 4D/35TG Personal Iris
workstation running IRIX 4.0.1 and I
want to be able to change my mouse cursor
icon from the tiny red arrow that comes
with the system.  I have seen in the
X configuration file (.Xdefaults or
.xsession, I forget which) a way to change
the cursor for shell windows.  Does a more
powerful global change method exist?

Please email answers to me and I will
summarize to the newsgroup!

Thanks!

2. Does anybody have register prog. for QPV viewer?

3. Need hi-res graphics/menu/mouse library for DOS, C/C++

4. Color Matching (monitor to printer (& maybe scanner))

5. Mice & Menus

6. Greek Letter Font

7. Menu with right mouse button in VB5???

8. Segments

9. menu like icq menu

10. menu like start menu

11. How to create menu without editor menu

12. menu with icon like word menu