How can I alter the right-button-mouse-menu in ADOBE PHOTOSHOP 6.0?
As a dentist I'm archiving and improving hundreds of my diapositives via
The procedure is always the same:
1. Turning the scanned picture to symmetrie
2. T* away the non-interesting parts of the picture
3. Correcting the Gamma-curve
(5. Improving the colour-balance)
6. Re-Sizing into 15x10cm
7. Adding the picture-information and giving a name to the file.
As I failed to automatize this procedure I should like to have those
procedures as menu-items when clicking on the right mouse-key, so that I am
not forced to click endlessly through the menues.
Does anybody know a way to change the fixed menu-form (like in the
Visit my homepage!