Pen & Ink filter advice

Post by car.. » Sun, 14 Apr 1996 04:00:00

What program has the best filter for changing a picture into a pen and
ink drawing?  Please e-mail your suggestions to:

Thank you for your help.

Ben Charboneau
Rochester, Minnesota

Pen & Ink filter advice

Post by Mark C. Piphe » Sat, 20 Apr 1996 04:00:00

> What program has the best filter for changing a picture into a pen and
> ink drawing?  Please e-mail your suggestions to:

> Thank you for your help.

> Ben Charboneau
> Rochester, Minnesota

I would try Adobe Gallery Effects. You can get all three volumes now for $99.
They work well for turning images into pen & ink, watercolor, etc. It's really all
I've seen that does this, although I think there are some filter factory presets
you can download for free that do such effects (if you have Photoshop 3). Or, on
the other hand, you can just buy Fractal Design Painter and draw them yourself
with their pen tools!

Mark P.

1. Pen-and-ink plug-in filter

Dear Photoshop Users,
Admittedly, this is a shameless plug for a commercial product.
However, a few of our users have told we should let others,
on the usenet groups, know about this product. So here it is:

Please, visit our Web page at http://www.inklination.com.
Our filter, Inklination Xhatch 1.5, uses techniques borrowed
from traditional pen-and-ink illustration to create a variety
of crosshatching effects. A free demo is available.

We only have a Macintosh version at this time. Contrarily
to what many disappointed PC users have angrily told us,
we are not Mac bigot or anti-PC. We're just short on resources.
But if this product is as successful as we hope it will be, we
will have a PC version too. In the meantime, we can only
apologize to the PC users.

Please, come visit our site, check the gallery, and download
the demo. It's all free.

Thanks for your time,
Georges Winkenbach
President
Inklination, Inc.

2. SuperCard

3. Pen and Ink filters

4. Text Overlay over MediaPlayer Ctl

5. pen & ink plug-in

6. Help! Video Format

7. Pen & ink plug in

8. ques: Pen-and-ink illustration from 3D models

9. pen and ink outline shader