Professional Web Design

Post by Alex Gordiyenk » Tue, 23 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hello
My name is Alex Gordiyenko; I am a graphic artist. Currently, I am a
student in the School of Architecture at the University of *ia. For

the past 2 years, I have been professionally designing web graphics and
layouts for numerous corporations and other clients.
I would like to offer you my help in designing or redesigning your
existing web site with attractive 3d/2d graphics and professional
layouts to make your web site functional and unique at reasonable price.

If you are interested, please visit my online portfolio at
http://www.veryComputer.com/~alex/ for sample projects.

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,

Alex Gordiyenko

--
Alex Gordiyenko - Custom 2d/3d Graphics and design

http://www.veryComputer.com/~alex/

1. Professional Graphics/Professional Web Design services

Hello
My name is Alex Gordiyenko; I am a graphic artist. I have been
professionally designing web graphics and layouts for numerous
corporations and other clients worldwide(over 70 happy  corporate
clients wordwide).
I would like to offer you my help in designing or redesigning your
existing web site with attractive graphics and professional layouts to
make your web site functional and unique.
If you are interested, please visit my online portfolio at
http://www.bitlink.com/~alex/ for sample projects.

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,

Alex Gordiyenko

--
Alex Gordiyenko - Custom 2d/3d Graphics and design

http://www.bitlink.com/~alex/

2. lookink for graphical free sotware

3. graphic design services, professional web design

4. the downward spiral

5. Professional Web Design, Custom Graphic Design Services

6. Path to motion

7. Graphic Design, Professional web design

8. Professional Web Design Services

9. Professional Web Design