all gallery pages have the title of my first gallery

all gallery pages have the title of my first gallery

Post by JC Dil » Thu, 22 Jul 2004 08:00:39

I have PS7 on Win XP.

The first time I made a Web Photo Gallery, I was prompted for a title
etc.  Now I don't get prompted again, and every new gallery gets titled
with the same title as that first gallery, which is NOT what I want.

I've RTd the Fine Help Pages and have not found any way to reset or
change whatever setting is naming my new gallery pages.  Help!

jc

all gallery pages have the title of my first gallery

Post by D.Plan » Thu, 22 Jul 2004 10:42:03

When you select select File>Automate>Web Photo Gallery, a dialog
box opens. It is divided into several sections. One of them is
Options. Across from options is an entry box with arrows on the
right. If you click on the arrows you will see options for
Banner, General, Security etc. You can change title there.

dp

Post by JC Dil » Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:46:20

> When you select select File>Automate>Web Photo Gallery, a dialog box
> opens. It is divided into several sections. One of them is Options.
> Across from options is an entry box with arrows on the right. If you
> click on the arrows you will see options for Banner, General, Security
> etc. You can change title there.

Thank you!  I saw the other options but never selected them so I never
put "Banner" with the place where I could edit this data.  For some
reason I was seeing this as a setting where you select *style* options
and I wanted a "general" gallery, not a "banner" gallery or a "security"
gallery.  (D'oh!)

jc

1. A Art Gallery - GALLERY 2000.

 Dears,

 let me instroduce a Art Gallery to you - his name is GALLERY 2000 and you
will find her in http://gallery2000.cz/. In this gallery are the pictures of
all times and of all prices.
GALLERY 2000 is providing another services too - see in: http://gallery
2000.cz/profily.phtml -
and here - Pospisilova Marie.

   Marie Pospisilova, historian of art and  direcotr of GALLERY 2000

2. Updated AM site

3. New Art Gallery - Tehan's Art Gallery (Digital Art and Movies)

4. Help!: PM6 Mac/ Microsoft OLE extentions??

5. My first Max gallery

6. OO game design

7. open link page to galleries

8. 16 bit gray scale images - free software

9. New Gallery Page (POV-Ray)

10. New: Just Galleries Web Page

11. Updated Galleries page @ WebUtilities.com