ANSI 2 GIF? Need help converting ANSI to other format. :o)

ANSI 2 GIF? Need help converting ANSI to other format. :o)

Post by zeppe.. » Thu, 28 Dec 1995 04:00:00

I need help converting ANSI files into any other graphic format..(GIF,PCX, BMP, JPEG, TIFF, etc...)
I noticed the GDS can do it but, I only have the shareware version, and it want let me convert.

Can anyone please help me.  It is urgent that I accomplish this.
I need the files so I can incorporate them into a 350 page report I am doing for a class.

Thanks for your time.
Joshua Shriver

1. ANSI pictures and GIF->ANSI converter?

Where to find ANSI graphics pictures?

Where to find a GIF->ANSI converter software?

(If this truly doesn't belong to this newsgroup, just ignore it or
help me thru email, please.)

--

2. Font ?

3. needed -- Algorithm to convert ANSI