Multiple prints on one page?

Post by Ronald Bruc » Sat, 15 May 2004 12:59:29

Two naive question:

1. How can I print two 5"x7" prints on a single US Letter
     page?  Should fit, if they're 7 inches wide and 5 inches
     high.  But how do I do it?

  2. How can I join two (or more) Photoshop canvases?  You see
     what I'm getting at.

More generally, how can I print n copies of a picture, scaled to fit on
a single sheet?  There MUST be a convenient way to do this.

I'm using Photoshop CS, on a dual 2GHz G5 Macintosh running OS X 10.3
server, with an Epson R800 printer.  This has me sorely puzzled,
because the Epson driver doesn't let me specify the size of the paper,
free-form.

--Ron Bruck

Multiple prints on one page?

Post by Bill Hilt » Sat, 15 May 2004 13:09:41

>Two naive question:

>1. How can I print two 5"x7" prints on a single US Letter
>     page?  Should fit, if they're 7 inches wide and 5 inches
>     high.  But how do I do it?

Try File > Automate > Picture Package ... read the on-line Help for details.

You can also do it manually by resizing the file to 5x7" at the desired rez and
putting two copies on one canvas.

Quote:>2. How can I join two (or more) Photoshop canvases?  You see
>   what I'm getting at.

Couple of ways come to mind ... make a new document of the desired size and
then move each file separately to the new doc, or take one document and do
Image > Canvas Size and enter the new dimensions to grow the current canvas,
then move the other file over to it.  Read up on the 'anchor' option (or just
try a couple of the options to see what it does) and set the 'canvas extension
color' to White.

Quote:>More generally, how can I print n copies of a picture, scaled to fit on
>a single sheet?  There MUST be a convenient way to do this.

Probably File > Automate > Picture Package is the best option.  Also look at
the File > Automate > Contact Sheet II option.

Bill

1. Multiple images to one printed page?

  I want to be able to print multiple separate images to one page, to
conserve paper. I also would like to be able to move a single image
around to a specific spot on the printed page, e.g. the corner. What
software will let me do this? I have Photoshop 4.01. Thanks.
Marc Koenig

2. Does anyone have a talent plugin?

3. Printing Multiple Images On One Page - Any Suggestions ?

4. DirectX 9.0a Developer Runtime?

5. Printing multiple pictures 4X6 on one page.

6. Which image resolution should I choose when ink-jet printing?

7. Print multiple images on one page?

8. Printing Multiple Images On One Page

9. %%Pages: 1 when printing multiple pages

10. printing multiple docs on one print job

11. Multiple single TIFFs into one Multi Page TIF?

12. multiple images on one page