>I'm copying My LPs to CDs.
>My problem is how to copy the LP covers to CD size as I have only an A4
>I have Nero 5.5 and Photoshop 5.
>It must be possible, but how?
>Grateful for any help.
1. Scan the two halves of the cover separately
2. Use the ruler tool together with the Image Rotate arbitrary to
align th two scans
3. Increase the Canvas of one scan as required
4. Using the Move tool, draw the second scan to the enlarged Canvas
5. Convert the mode of this layer to "Exclusion" and its opacity to
6. Position this layer by minimizing the lightness
7. Convert the mode and transparency of this layer to normal / 100 %
8. Add a layer mask and create a gradient from white to black in the
mask so that the edge of the overlap fades to transparent
9. Flatten the image and crop to a decent square (Set the crop tool to
a fixed aspect ratio of 1 : 1
10 Resize - print
Part of these jobs can be done via a Makro