Histogram question

Post by long.. » Fri, 31 Jan 2003 04:01:30

After creating multiple layers, and before flattening, Image/Histogram
seems to display the histogram of a selected layer only. Is there a way
to display a composite histogram of all the layers (or a set of selected
layers)? Thanks.

Histogram question

Post by John Houghto » Sat, 01 Feb 2003 17:17:08

> After creating multiple layers, and before flattening, Image/Histogram
> seems to display the histogram of a selected layer only. Is there a way
> to display a composite histogram of all the layers (or a set of selected
> layers)? Thanks.

I don't agree.  Histogram does do what you want it to do, at least it does
on my copy of V6.  Alternatively, use the histogram in the levels dialog:
create a levels adjustment layer on top of all the existing layers.

John

Histogram question

Post by Johan W. Elzen » Sat, 01 Feb 2003 19:09:18

> > After creating multiple layers, and before flattening, Image/Histogram
> > seems to display the histogram of a selected layer only. Is there a way
> > to display a composite histogram of all the layers (or a set of selected
> > layers)? Thanks.

> I don't agree.  Histogram does do what you want it to do, at least it does
> on my copy of V6.  Alternatively, use the histogram in the levels dialog:
> create a levels adjustment layer on top of all the existing layers.

Histogram show you all *active* layers. If you turn off a layer, it
won't show.

--
Johan W. Elzenga           jwe<<at>>cheetah.demon.nl
Editor / Photographer      http://www.cheetah.demon.nl/

1. OpenGL Convolution & Histograms question

I've got a quick question concerning the convolution & histogram
extensions under the SGI implementation of OpenGL.  I'm using RE3
hardware under IRIX 6.2.  The routines don't seem much faster (if at
all) than the pure CPU counterparts that I coded up.  Does anyone know
if these two extensions actually use the graphics hardware or are they
implemented using the CPU instead.

Thanks in advance.

--
 Regards,
   Loren Knutson

2. Ellipse-Ellipse :-)

3. Histogram Question

4. CALL FOR VOTES: comp.lang.idl-pvwave

5. PSP 6.0 Histogram question

6. Technique NEEDED

7. Histogram questions

8. Altering mouse menu

9. Scanner/Histogram Question

10. HISTOGRAM Question

11. histogram question

12. OpenGL Convolution & Histograms question