cannot install 5.0.2 upgrade

Post by Ferdinand Isaa » Sun, 08 Nov 1998 04:00:00

With Windows NT, make sure you have all rights to all directories and setups
(adminsitration)...I've seen a lot of people forget about the
non-firendliness of NT.

>Downloaded the update but get error message that.. "setup.exe cannot
>be found..."
>Running win nt, have ps5. Tried double clicking setup.exe and using
>run command. rebooted and tried again. no luck.
>beat's the hell out of me...any ideas?
>Thanks

cannot install 5.0.2 upgrade

Post by niko » Mon, 09 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Downloaded the update but get error message that.. "setup.exe cannot
be found..."
Running win nt, have ps5. Tried double clicking setup.exe and using
run command. rebooted and tried again. no luck.
beat's the hell out of me...any ideas?
Thanks

1. upgrade to version 7.01 cannot upgrade

I downloaded the upgrade of version 7 to version 7.01, but when I try to
  install it it says it cannot find photoshop 7 where it is suppose to
be. I have disabled my anti-virus protection as the readme file
instructed and still I get the same error that it cannot install it.

I then disabled everything and try and got the same message. what am I
doing wrong?

2. Ole automaton

3. Cannot install PSP 7 Evaluation version

4. xy data plot with z as a greyscale intensity

5. HELP: Cannot install Paint Shop Pro 7.0 beta 3.0

6. getting the DC for a bitmap

7. Cannot Change Desktop Settings after PS5.5 install??

8. How do I convert .DXF to POV ?

9. Plug-ins: cannot install

10. Cannot install Gallery Effects 1.52

11. cannot install LW 7.5