Changing 'workspace' colour

Post by Peter Stuthridg » Tue, 25 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi all...can someone remind me how to change the colour of the workspace
background in PS5.

I know it must be simple but I can't remember!

Thanks in advance

Pete
Peter Stuthridge

Changing 'workspace' colour

Post by Ross » Tue, 25 Jan 2000 04:00:00

You have to be in "Full Screen with Menu bar" mode. Choose a
foreground color, with the Paint Bucket tool, Shift-click on the blank
workspace.

Ross

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000 07:44:42 +0800, "Peter Stuthridge"

>Hi all...can someone remind me how to change the colour of the workspace
>background in PS5.

>I know it must be simple but I can't remember!

>Thanks in advance

>Pete
>Peter Stuthridge

1. Can't change the background colour of a Tbitmap palette

Take a look at the Pf4bit Lab Report and Danny Thorpe's comments there:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Graphics/Colors/CombinePf4bit.htm

The short answer is you get the standard windows 16 colors, and that's
all, with the pf4bit bitmaps.

--
efg

Overland Park, KS  USA

2. DFRs "Procedural Elements for Computer Graphics"

3. 'One Price Colour Leaflets'

4. thumbwheel controls - MFC

5. Help/Advice colour 'washout'

6. Cyrix 6x86L will not run opengl ICD on rivaTnT cards (was Cyrix chips, Vprogl.dll and a sledgehammer)

7. Changing cursor over 'scrath' window

8. motion capture with Lightwave

9. Modeler 'Quit action' tiny change

10. Changing the 'camera's angle?

11. UserControl's Parent's BackColor Change?

12. Workspace image much lighter in colour

13. Corel Draw 8 and default workspace page background colour