Top 5 Bestseller Books of the Month

Post by jenneylis » Fri, 12 Mar 2010 18:06:04

Top 5 Bestseller Books of the Month
http://www.booksinside.co.cc/2010/03/top-5-bestseller-books-of-month....

1. Top L7 book/tutorials?

Which do people recommend?

I was thinking of buying a book and those lw classroom videos
101,201,301....are they any good?

Actually I have heard the manuals are very good...but I don't have it
yet so I don't know. I was going to order something with my upgrade.

Perhaps I shouldn't and just go for the manuals first?

Thanks,
James MacLeod

:)

2. Showing a form using an effect

3. 3DSite: hundreds of qualified CG jobs every month

4. Help needed with Polaroid Palette

5. Corel .cdr -> Mac translation

6. how to generate eps format file that scientific word suports?

7. End of the Month Specials

8. 3DSite: hundreds of qualified CG jobs every month

9. ARTIST OF THE MONTH/YEAR **PRIZES**

10. 3DSite's Jobs by Mail: over 100 offers per month

11. $$FREE TO START - $000s PER MONTH $$