site updated- 3d models, texturers, icons, lines, etc

site updated- 3d models, texturers, icons, lines, etc

Post by Doug Youn » Tue, 23 Feb 1999 04:00:00

A small announcement to say that my site has been updated in a big way.

A good place (so I have been told already) for good, fair priced 3D
models for games/promotions/advertisments/etc (Available in many
different 3D file formats, not just 3ds, which are already on the site
ready to download).

Over 150 original 3D models.

The link....

http://www.zig3d.co.uk

Hope you like some of the things and find them useful and helpful.
--
Doug Young
--

1. site updated- 3d models, texturers, icons, lines, etc

A small announcement to say that my site has been updated in a big way.

More to be uploaded this Saturday evening, including 25+ 3D models, loads of
textures, etc.

A good place for good, fair priced 3D models for
games/promotions/advertisments/etc (Available in many different 3D file
formats, not just 3ds, which are already on the site ready to download).

Over 100 3D original 3D models.

The link....

http://www.troopers.force9.co.uk

Hope you like some of the things and find them useful and helpful.

Doug

2. Jaggies line!

3. DESIGNERS WANTED (MI)

4. 3ds -> lightwave converter

5. MORE ON 3D MODEL FORMATS, FTP SITE, etc

6. Site Updated and Free models and textures

7. 3d (raytraced) & 2d Graphics site updated