Digital Studio Cameras?

Post by Duncan Els » Sun, 25 Jan 1998 04:00:00

I have been a photographer for 25 years ( and I'm still making a
living! )
I have gone digital as far as retoration and enhancment is consurned.
so far so good. Now I'm thinking of going digital for studio
portraiture. Anyone any experiance with digital studio cameras?
If you want to see what I'm doing visit
freespace.*.net/d.elson/
Thanks
Duncan

Digital Studio Cameras?

Post by Jegs1 » Fri, 30 Jan 1998 04:00:00

you can get a digital attachment for a medium format camera, but it is still
several thousands of dollars. (possibly over 10,000)

1. Canon Digital Cameras- Compare Latest Canon Digital Camera Prices

Buy canon digital camera online- compare reviews and buy best canon
digital cameras at very lowest price online, naaptol.com offers
facility to compare digital camera with expert reviews online: To know
more visit: http://www.naaptol.com/buy-online/WO-best-deals-shopping-W89O/cameras...

2. European Car clip art <Need> !!

3. Digital Camera (s) Review – Read review on all Digital Cameras

4. Inverse Kinematics

5. uploading pictures from a digital camera to the computer

6. Scanner Software

7. Polaroid PDC 300 Digital Camera

8. Animator/graphic artist for hire

9. twain digital camera

10. dimera3500 digital camera

11. DIGIPICS Update (FREE Software for Digital Camera Users)