Where is grasshopper????

Post by grasshoppe » Sat, 03 Jun 2000 04:00:00

My computer was broken. The power supply went bad and fried my
processor.
The new motherboard that I ordered was bad and had to be replaced.
And all of my software has to be re-installed. Most of which is now
finished.
Because I needed new hardware, I spent a lot of time on the
motherboard and overclocking newsgroups.
Managing your own PC can be really tough.

My email address doesnt include xy or z.

On Thu, 01 Jun 2000 16:47:17 -0500, Mary Bollinger

>Does anyone know where Grasshopper went?
>m.

Where is grasshopper????

Post by Mary Bollinge » Sat, 03 Jun 2000 04:00:00

My condolences to you. You had three * problems, and since they
travel in threes I foresee no more problems for you for quite some
time. I trust you didn't loose anythingie??? I just made a third back
up on zips, and they are now stored at my bank in a safe deposit box!
I want to send you one of my cards, remember? Do you want a
conservative one or an avante guarde one?
M.

> My computer was broken. The power supply went bad and fried my
> processor.
> The new motherboard that I ordered was bad and had to be replaced.
> And all of my software has to be re-installed. Most of which is now
> finished.
> Because I needed new hardware, I spent a lot of time on the
> motherboard and overclocking newsgroups.
> Managing your own PC can be really tough.

> My email address doesnt include xy or z.

> On Thu, 01 Jun 2000 16:47:17 -0500, Mary Bollinger

> >Does anyone know where Grasshopper went?
> >m.

  mmwbollinger.vcf
< 1K Download