Prepress Software

Post by Joha mac » Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:57:50

Prepress Software / RIP Software / proofing software / CTP workflow
software.

http://www.veryComputer.com/

*********RIP*********
HarleQuin RIP 8.0 ( HQ-RIP 8 )
Xitrons Navigator RIP 8.0r8
Compose Express RIP 8.0r0
Screen HQ-510PC 8.0r0
Dainippon SCREEN SPEKTA for Harlequin RIP
Heidelberg MetaDimension 7.5
Heidelberg Prinect MetaShooter 4.5
Heidelberg PrintOpen
Wasatch SOFT RIP 6.3-6.5
FirstPROOF Pro 5.2
Compose VisualPROOF Pro
ErgoSoft PosterPrint/Text/StudioPrint V12 (New)
SAI FlexiSIGN-PRO 8.5
SAI PhotoPRINT
Onyx Postershop 7.0
ECRM RIP 7 for MAC
Creo SCITEX PS/M RIP 7 (MAC)
FUJIFILM Celebrant Suite 6.0.4
Onyx ProductionHouse 7.0
CGS ORIS Color Tuner 5.4.1

*********Workflow*********
ESKO Software Suite 7r4 (ALL) (NEW)
ESKO DeskPack 7r4
ESKO Visualizer 7r4
Dainippon SCREEN Trueflow 6.0
Compose Express WorkFlow
Heidelberg PrinectWorkflow
Heidelberg Prinect*pit
Heidelberg Prinect Engines
Kodak prinergy 4
Kodak Prinergy EVO 5

*********Imposition / PDF*********
Preps 6.0 (PC/MAC) (NEW)
Heidelberg SignaStation 4.5.10
Heidelberg Prinect PDF Toolbox 4.0.55
Enfocus PitStop Server 08
Enfocus PitStop Pro 09 (NEW)
Callas pdfToolbox 4 (NEW)
Compose PDF Imposition 5

*********Printing Proof*********
GMG Colorproof 4.5
EFI Colorproof XF 4.0.1 (X-Pack 1)

*********SecuriDesign*********
Fortuna 3.5 (BARCO3)
Glissando 4.2

*********Other*********
GretagMacbeth ColorQuality 5
Ink Formulation System 5 (NEW)

******************

http://www.veryComputer.com/

1. Desktop and prepress scanners

Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted with no surcharge. Pricing
includes freight; 2-day for items or orders more than $1100 and 3-day for
items or orders less than $1100. If you need the item immediately,
overnight freight charges will be added to your order. We do not accept COD
orders; prepayment only. Call RAPIData at 800-316-8816 to place your order.

UMAX SCANNERS
UMAX ASTRA 600P PARALLEL WIN -- $182
UMAX ASTRA 610S SCSI MAC/WIN -- $163
UMAX ASTRA 1210P PARALLEL WIN -- $226
UMAX ASTRA 1200S SCSI MAC/WIN -- $273
UMAX ASTRA 1200S, XEROX PAGIS LE/PSLE WIN -- $697
UMAX POWERLOOK II MAC -- $1,400
UMAX POWERLOOK II PC -- $1,400
UMAX MIRAGE IISE MAC OR PC -- $3,049
UMAX PHOTOSHOP LE, PAGEMANAGER MAC -- $93
UMAX PHOTOSHOP LE, PAGEMANAGER WIN -- $93
UMAX PHOTOSHOP, PAGEMANAGER MAC -- $248
UMAX PHOTOSHOP, PAGEMANAGER WIN -- $248
UMAX PHOTOSHOP, PHOTOPERFCT ADV MAC -- $257
UMAX PHOTOSHOP, PHOTOPERFCT ADV WIN -- $257
UMAX PHOTOSHOP, PHOTOPERFCT MSTR MAC -- $598
UMAX PHOTOSHOP, PHOTOPERFCT MSTR WIN -- $598

AGFA SCANNERS
AGFA ARCUS II SOLO MAC/WIN95, NT -- $1,286
AGFA ARCUS II MAC -- $1,479
AGFA ARCUS II WIN95, NT -- $1,479
AGFA DUOSCAN SOLO MAC/WIN95, NT -- $3,085
AGFA DUOSCAN MAC -- $3,347
AGFA DUOSCAN WIN95, NT -- $3,347

EPSON SCANNERS
EPSON EXPRESSION 836XL MAC -- $2,334
EPSON EXPRESSION 836XL WIN95,NT -- $2,334
EPSON EXPRESSION 836XL TRANS UNIT  -- $484
EPSON EXPRESSION 636 UPG MAC/WIN -- $769
EPSON EXPRESSION 636 ADF -- $462
EPSON EXPRESSION 636 TRANS UNIT -- $677

ADARA SCANNERS
ADARA IMAGESTAR III 8.5X14 -- $866
ADARA MEGASTAR I 11X17 -- $906
ADARA MEGASTAR II 11X17 -- $1,502
ADARA TWINSTAR 1000 8.5X14 -- $1,791

RAPIData
14 Moses Court
Sacramento, CA 95823

http://www.rd.com
800-316-8816 toll-free USA
916-391-8816 international
916-391-8330 fax
John 3:16

You can return up to 7-days from product receipt; FedEx Zone 8 2-day
charges will be deducted from your refund for shipment to you and you must
return the product, at your own expense and insured, by the same method you
received it. You must receive an RMA number from RAPIData prior to
returning the product to us or the product will be refused at our shipping
dock and no subsequent return will be accepted nor refund paid. No freight
charges will be deducted from your refund if your product is DOA and you
choose not to replace it; we will pay to have it returned, as well.

2. Program Icons

3. PDF for prepress questions...

4. Jigsaw Puzzle creation HELP

5. Desktop and prepress scanners

6. coll 3D site

7. Desktop and prepress scanners/digital cameras

8. RayTracing... WANTED !!!!

9. Help Wanted-Prepress Sales, Cust Serv, Boston, MA. USA

10. Explain steps in prepress?

11. Sales and Technical Prepress Help Wanted-Boston, USA

12. Wanted: Prepress equip.