Hard Drive Crash - lost all Alien Skin set-ups

Hard Drive Crash - lost all Alien Skin set-ups

Post by Dian » Thu, 12 Dec 1996 04:00:00

When I received the Black Box I set up a lot of definitions to use with Web
Graphics for personal use, like spheres, lines, etc.  I was very happy with what I
had, but I had a complete hard drive crash this weekend and lost everything. (I
know I should have had it backed up) I have worked all day today and just can't
get the same nice look that I had before. If anyone has any definitions that they
would be will to share I would appreciate it. (expecially spheres, and nice rounded
lines)

Thank you,
Dianne

1. Alien Skin 32 bit CRASH CRASH on PS3.0.4

I use Windows 3.1 with 20 megs of RAM and Photoshop 3.0.4.
Anytime I try to use one of my Alien Skin 2.0 filters, the control
panel for the filter pops up and then my system LOCKS.

I tried this with Drop Shadow, Cutout, Swirl and Inner Bevel and all
result in complete system lock-up,..to the point where I need to
perform an alt - control - delete function, BUT rather than simply
closing photoshop, it reboots my system....GRRRRRRRRRRR!!

Pulling hair out of my head now :>

2. Great example!!!

3. Crash while using Aliens skins

4. Turning off a dissolve envelope

5. Alien Skin Crash

6. favorite graphic designers

7. Alien skin crashing everything in sight..!

8. "schwa" anyone?

9. ALIEN SKIN CRASHES WHEN

10. need Alien Skin crash help

11. Alien Skin Crash under 3.0.5 for 95