OT: Panoramic Image to avi or similar?

Post by nowhere ma » Sat, 13 Oct 2001 02:57:53

Hi, sorry if this is slightly off topic.

I managed to put together a panoramic image (made up of numerous
separate pics) and then put it on my web site  (used the free and
wonderful 'Hotmedia' to make it revolve)

www.beatleart.com/menlove.htm

I have been looking, without any success, to convert the image into an
avi or something similar that I can put into a screensaver.  Does anyone
know of software which can do this?

Thanks for any guidance.

Will

OT: Panoramic Image to avi or similar?

Post by Douglas Elliso » Sat, 13 Oct 2001 18:24:51

Quote:> Hi, sorry if this is slightly off topic.

> I managed to put together a panoramic image (made up of numerous
> separate pics) and then put it on my web site  (used the free and
> wonderful 'Hotmedia' to make it revolve)

> www.beatleart.com/menlove.htm

> I have been looking, without any success, to convert the image into an
> avi or something similar that I can put into a screensaver.  Does anyone
> know of software which can do this?

After Effects springs to mind as the obvious answer.

You can download a preview/demo of it from the adobe website

Doug

1. Searching for similar images in an image-library

I should find similar shapes within images in an image-library. So I'm
looking for a software-tool, that can compare images in batch-mode. As
input I would like to choose a reference image and the tool searchs
through the library for similar images. Do you know a tool that is able
to do this?

2. Show Desktop

3. Ipix 360 panoramic images pls

4. Link to my Contest Entry

5. Automatic Panoramic Image Merging !!urgent!!

6. path deform --> editable mesh

7. panoramic image

8. about watermarks

9. about Rayshade: How to create panoramic images ???

10. about Rayshade: Creating Panoramic Images

11. POV: Panoramic Images?

12. Panoramic Images in POV