Hair Generating Action.... Here!!!

Post by Mohamed Al-Dabbag » Thu, 14 Apr 2011 22:26:23

Hi Everyone,

It's been a long time since I last posted here... Once upon a time I
composed an action that will generate long smooth hair...  I tested
this action on Photoshop CS5 and it is still working. I thought it
might be useful to share it with my colleagues in this newsgroup. Just
load the action into Photoshop and open it then run it without the
need for opening a new file.

This is the link:

http://cf.net16.net/hair/

I tried to dump the text in the action file to roughly explain the
detailed steps.

Mohamed Al-Dabbagh
Senior Graphic Designer

PS: This is a free website, and it might not be operational all the
time. Be patient please, and visit later if it does not work.

Hair Generating Action.... Here!!!

Post by Fred » Thu, 21 Apr 2011 01:26:50

Thank you very much! And very well done!

regards,