Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE

Post by Bill Fishe » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:33:42

Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE
I have inherited a WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet with Serial Interface
for the IBM PC platform. I am absolutely desperate for drivers for this
device. The original drivers for this tablet are no longer available from
WACOM. Can anyone copy their Install Diskette and send it to me?

I'm leaving on business on this Thursday at Noon and will be gone for 9
days, returning on Feb 2nd. I'll be glad to reimburse you for your time and
trouble. If anyone can refer me to a website or BBS that might have these
drivers? Of course the original install diskette is what I would really
prefer.

Thank You,

132 Brookmeade Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15237-1710
Ph: 412-367-8996

Post by Bill Fishe » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:36:38

[...]

Post by GSp » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:09:58

Why not just download from www.wacom.com ?

Per Wacom:
Driver version 4.71-4 supports tablets of the Intuos2 Series (XD), Intuos
Series (GD), Graphire2 (ETA) Graphire (ET), ArtZ II Series (UD-II,
UltraPad), UD Series (incl. ArtZ), ArtPad II, ArtPad, PenPartner and the
Interactive Pen Displays Cintiq 15X, PL-250 - 500. All of these tablets are
supported under Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000 and XP. USB tablets require
Windows 98, ME, 2000 or XP.

Glenn

> Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE
> I have inherited a WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet with Serial Interface
> for the IBM PC platform. I am absolutely desperate for drivers for this
> device. The original drivers for this tablet are no longer available from
> WACOM. Can anyone copy their Install Diskette and send it to me?

> I'm leaving on business on this Thursday at Noon and will be gone for 9
> days, returning on Feb 2nd. I'll be glad to reimburse you for your time
and
> trouble. If anyone can refer me to a website or BBS that might have these
> drivers? Of course the original install diskette is what I would really
> prefer.

> Thank You,

> 132 Brookmeade Dr
> Pittsburgh, PA 15237-1710
> Ph: 412-367-8996

Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE

Post by Mike Russel » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 22:17:53

Bill,

I see a driver supporting the ArtZ at:
http://www.wacom.com/productsupport/mysupport.cfm?platform=windows

I realize this is not the original install floppy as you requested, but the
tablet should at least work with Photoshop with this driver.

> Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE
> I have inherited a WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet with Serial Interface
> for the IBM PC platform. I am absolutely desperate for drivers for this
> device. The original drivers for this tablet are no longer available from
> WACOM. Can anyone copy their Install Diskette and send it to me?

> I'm leaving on business on this Thursday at Noon and will be gone for 9
> days, returning on Feb 2nd. I'll be glad to reimburse you for your time
and
> trouble. If anyone can refer me to a website or BBS that might have these
> drivers? Of course the original install diskette is what I would really
> prefer.

> Thank You,

> 132 Brookmeade Dr
> Pittsburgh, PA 15237-1710
> Ph: 412-367-8996

Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE

Post by edjh » Tue, 22 Jan 2002 23:08:28

Agree. One thing you should be aware of is that that first driver is very
difficult to uninstall. I am pretty sure the newer drivers will support your
tablet. I'd contact Wacom to make sure.

--
Check out  www.sover.net/~hannigan/index.html

> Bill,

> I see a driver supporting the ArtZ at:
> http://www.wacom.com/productsupport/mysupport.cfm?platform=windows

> I realize this is not the original install floppy as you requested, but
the
> tablet should at least work with Photoshop with this driver.

> > Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE
> > I have inherited a WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet with Serial
Interface
> > for the IBM PC platform. I am absolutely desperate for drivers for this
> > device. The original drivers for this tablet are no longer available
from
> > WACOM. Can anyone copy their Install Diskette and send it to me?

> > I'm leaving on business on this Thursday at Noon and will be gone for 9
> > days, returning on Feb 2nd. I'll be glad to reimburse you for your time
> and
> > trouble. If anyone can refer me to a website or BBS that might have
these
> > drivers? Of course the original install diskette is what I would really
> > prefer.

> > Thank You,

> > 132 Brookmeade Dr
> > Pittsburgh, PA 15237-1710
> > Ph: 412-367-8996

1. Need Win3.1 drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE

Need Win3.1 drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ
INSIDE
I have inherited a WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet with Serial Interface
for the IBM PC platform. I am absolutely desperate for drivers for this
device. The original drivers for this tablet are no longer available from
WACOM. Can anyone copy their Install Diskette and send it to me? I forgot to
mention that I need the drivers for my Win3.1 machine so I can use a lot of
software that I couldn't afford to upgrade (like Maple, Mathmatica, AutoCad,
PhotoShop v4, etc). It was cheaper to keep the old machine.

I'm leaving on business on this Thursday at Noon and will be gone for 9
days, returning on Feb 2nd. I'll be glad to reimburse you for your time and
trouble. If anyone can refer me to a website or BBS that might have these
drivers? Of course the original install diskette is what I would really
prefer.

Thank You,

132 Brookmeade Dr
Pittsburgh, PA 15237-1710
Ph: 412-367-8996

2. Comments on my AV-98 MODEL

3. !!Need drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE!!

4. Calibration

5. !! Need Win3.1 drivers for WACOM ArtZ Model UD-0608-R tablet - PLEASE READ INSIDE !!

6. view32.exe.ommand

7. Using Wacom UD 0608-A on a PC

8. how do i find which version of gnuplot is on my system

9. Which graphics tablet: Wacom UD or Summesketch FX

10. Wacom UD 12 X 12 Tablet question

11. Wacom UD drivers under Win95