Printing Multiple Images On One Page - Any Suggestions ?

Post by Roger A. Moncrie » Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:00:00

> Please if anybody knows a good program for printing multiple images on
> one page, for the optimum use of all expensive photopaper surface ?

> Thanks,
> Sergei

Sergei,
Check http://www.adobe.com/supportservice/custsupport/SOLUTIONS/264e.htm
for directions on how to do this. Hope this helps. Good luck.
--
Roger A. Moncrief
http://www.indrev.com/

Indepth reviews of WinImages, trueSpace 3.1, Imagine for Windows, Ray
Dream Studio 4.1, Bryce 2, World Construction Set 2, Detailer, Goo,
Click & Create, CourseWorks 3.2 CBT, Desktop Support Factory, 3D Deck,
Kitchen & Bath, etc. on line now. Animated Communications' 3D
Choreographer in work. Page also contains a brief Photoshop 5 issues
report.

Printing Multiple Images On One Page - Any Suggestions ?

Post by Wes » Wed, 23 Sep 1998 04:00:00

If you are working out of PhotoShop, open a new document at the size of page you want and set it up at the same resolution as your images or change the resolution of your images to that of the new document. Then just drag the images into the new document with the move tool selected. Each image will come in in its own layer and can be adjusted separate from the others. Once you have things set up the way you want, just flatten the image and print. I do this all the time with family photos.

    Please if anybody knows a good program for printing multiple images on one page, for the optimum use of all expensive photopaper surface ?

    Thanks,
    Sergei

1. Multiple images to one printed page?

  I want to be able to print multiple separate images to one page, to
conserve paper. I also would like to be able to move a single image
around to a specific spot on the printed page, e.g. the corner. What
software will let me do this? I have Photoshop 4.01. Thanks.
Marc Koenig

2. NEED INFO ON SCHOOLS W/BEST GRAD COMP ANIMATION

3. Print multiple images on one page?

4. Uni Asshole alert

5. Printing Multiple Images On One Page

6. OT: B-Splines - source needed

7. Multiple prints on one page?

8. 3D convex hull algorithms

9. Printing multiple pictures 4X6 on one page.

10. multiple images on one page

11. print multiple images on one sheet

12. one big image through multiple prints